Friday, October 17, 2008

Scarecrow Festival 2008






















We went to the Scarecrow Festival with Mindy, Shasta, Kylee, and Avery. It was so much fun! By the end, the kids were cold and ready to go home, but not before they stuffed their faces with popcorn and cotton candy. Carson especially loved the race cars, and Josie liked getting the rainbow painted on her face.

5 comments:

Eric and Katie said...

Congrats on entering the blogging world! Your pictures and darling and congrats on beautiful Marley! What a darling family you have. Hope you are doing well!

Gatherums said...

your blogging finally! yay! it looks very cute. glad you guys had fun at the festival and of course i want you to see mine so dont say that. im glad you are on playing with all us bloggers!

Carrie said...

Hey Steph this is Carrie Pace, remember me? I saw you on Diana's blog ( in a picture) and then a link to your blog so I clicked and there popped up your darling family! Congrats on the new baby girl! Your kids are so big, you were preg with #2 last I saw you, they all look exactly like each other. I can tell they belong to you, they are so cute.

My blog is private but if you send me your email I'll add you to the list to view it carriepace@msn.com

paulandtania said...

Cute Cute pictures! I LOVE your page! I can't believe that you don't have the Wiggles on your playlist though!

Anonymous said...

STeph!!!! I am so happy you have a blog! I have been wondering when you were going to make one! Your children are so cute I could die! I have missed you! Last time I saw you, you just had Carson....so ya...a long time!!! Check us out at http://thehambonies.blogspot.com.

Love ya,
Tina