Our Halloween night was very eventful. We had Taylor, Shasta, and kids over for trick-or-treating and games. We made witches brew and stuffed our bellies with candy until 2 am. The funniest part of the whole night by far was when we were trick-or-treating in our neighborhood and at the Jensen's house they were giving out regular sized candy bars. As Sister Jensen was trying to put one in Josie's bag, Josie very rudely protested saying, "I DON"T WANT THAT!" Sister Jensen thought she didn't like that kind, so she offered another one, to which Josie said, "I DON"T WANT THAT ONE! I WANT A LITTLE ONE!" She was very upset that it wasn't a little candy like the rest that she was getting. She finally walked away with nothing. I told her if someone gives her a big candy again, she can give it to Mommy or Daddy!
Josie and I dressed up in our witchiest witch wear. Too bad we didn't take advantage of witches night out at Gardner Village. 







5 comments:
Yeah, you should have come to witches night out and we should have gone over for Halloween... next year :) That is so funny Josie didn't want the big candy. You guys look great!
That night sure was fun! I wish I would have been there to hear Josie say that. I am looking forward to next year!
Hey Stephanie!! Man it has BEEN years since I have seen you guys! What a BEAUTIFUL family :) I am far behind you in the kiddo department ;) I found your blog through Tina...and hope that you don't mind if I add you to mine. My blog is private...if you want to see it e-mail me at brianne.stewart@gmail.com
Tell Tyson I say hello :)
much love,
Brianne Wallace Stewart
What fun you guys had. I went to Witch's Night Out with my daughter-in-law and two granddaughters. It was crazy-fun!
Hey steph, I haven't heard from you in a long time. How are you guys doing? I saw your blog on Tinas and wanted to say Hi. Where are you guys living? Whats been going on? Let me know...
Love, Katie
Post a Comment