Friday, February 20, 2009

My fun day yesterday

So Carson is trying to earn money for his new Batman sword and Batman mask, so he was asking for some chores help with. I needed to do the dishes, and he wanted to scrub them first, so I thought, great!! Well apparently, we had a little too much dish soap on the dishes when I put them in the dishwasher and when I looked over there were bubbles pouring out all over the place! I swear I only thought this happens in the movies. But I guess I'm not the only one. There are plenty of tips online about how to get dish soap out of the dishwasher, and Tyson says he remembers this happening when he was growing up. Nothing a little cup of vinegar won't fix, and plus it smells like Easter 2 months too early!

2 comments:

The Foster Clan said...

I love it when my kids want to help me out. Even when things are made worse it is still fun. Oh and Vinegar in your rinse cycle works well for drying agent.

Matt and Stephanie said...

This totally happened to me when I was little!!